Update: Sept 2, 2020

We will continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 in the region and to follow any guidelines provided by the CDC, the state of New Hampshire, and local authorities. We will consider these external factors in concert with our own efforts here at school, and we will make thoughtful, evidence-based decisions as to the best ways to move forward into the remainder of the school year. We plan to have everyone at Heronfield in late September, yet we cannot be certain what the future will hold, and from the outset the faculty worked hard to develop three learning models – fully on-campus, fully virtual, and a hybrid approach – that provide the greatest flexibility and will allow us to adjust from one model to another. Our work in these next three weeks will allow us to be nimble for the future and to pivot between learning modes as needed, always with an eye toward providing the best possible experience for our students. There is no doubt that this is an uncertain time for schools and families, and we will do our best to be proactive in our communications as we proceed into the fall.

If it would be helpful to talk further at any time, please feel free to contact me at jturner@heronfield.org.

Thank you,